HR Coordinator – Mebane, NCJune 15, 2022 2022-06-15 14:06
- Works closely with the HR team, plant managers, and employees to ensure that the organization’s HR policies, processes, and practices are followed.
- Provides positive customer service to employees by answering questions on HR topics such as pay, benefits, scheduling, etc.
- Assists with payroll administration.
- Provides administrative support to the HR Team in areas such as research, record keeping, file management, and data entry.
- Assists with the onboarding process and planning of new employee orientation meetings.
- Maintains the security key fob badge system.
- Protects the confidentiality of company information, employee personal data, and HR related issues.
- Assists with the coordination and communication of associate events and Human Resources initiatives.
- Supports the plant site with additional administrative duties such as event planning and meeting support.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Capable in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Minimum of 2 years prior Administrative Experience.
- General familiarity with payroll.
- Experience with benefits coordination, preferred.
- Approachable and positive demeanor when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment.
- Unwavering commitment to keep appropriate information confidential.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
Job Category: HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mebane North Carolina