Maintenance Coordinator – Mebane, NCAugust 9, 2022 2022-08-09 19:12
- Oversee the maintenance work order system. Assign work order prioritizes as directed by the Maintenance Manager and ensure the work orders are available to the technicians. Once completed, log the work completed into the software system and properly assign it to the right asset.
- Collaborate with customer service and support teams on preventive maintenance schedule.
- Oversee spare parts inventory and order items needed for proper supply. Maintain accurate counts for spare part inventories. Promote strict adherence to spare part tracking.
- Maintain an accurate asset list. Assign new asset numbers and ensure proper asset tag is placed on all equipment and is legible.
- Promote diligence with work order generation to ensure all equipment needs are addressed. When known equipment issues are found, the work order system should track the need until the work is completed.
- Maintain appropriate LOTO equipment and supplies.
- Participate in maintenance shop 5S. Ensure spare parts are properly labeled and organized.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong understanding of injection molding and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of ISO 9001
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively with other functional areas
- Strong collaboration skills to continually improve teamwork in all areas of the company.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Job Category: Production
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mebane North Carolina